Fanis Rooms & Studios operates the www.rooms-amorgos.com website. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the service. By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Personal Data – Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
- Usage Data – Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processor (or service Providers) – Data Processor (or service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject- Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User – The User is the individual using our service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
- Information Collection And Use – We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data – While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Fanis Rooms & Studios uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Retention of Data
Fanis Rooms & Studios will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary to communicate with you. Fanis Rooms & Studios will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement – Under certain circumstances, Fanis Rooms & Studios may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). Legal Requirements – Fanis Rooms & Studios may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Fanis Rooms & Studios
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Fanis Rooms & Studios aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com to make the required changes. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Fanis Rooms & Studios. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may use third-party service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Links To Other Sites